Hoffman Community Art Show
Call For Art
Artists get to work! We invite full or part time residents from Tillamook or Clatsop County to participate in
the 2023 Hoffman Community Art Show. Now in the 7th year, the theme for 2023 is “Scarlet”.
• Your piece must somehow include the color Scarlet.
• Must be a full or part time resident from Tillamook or Clatsop County
• Diverse media welcome: paintings, prints, collage, textiles, metals, wood, ceramics, writing, etc.
• Size limit not to exceed 325 sq. inches strictly observed. Widest point multiplied by tallest point including frame
• Made within the past two years and not previously exhibited at the Hoffman Gallery
• Ready to install with good quality hanging or displaying hardware
• One piece per artist
• If sold, the artist is paid 70% of sale price
• Please observe these guidelines before bringing art to the gallery
• Art Due Jan. 3 and 4, 2023, 2-4 pm
There will be an opening Party on January 7 | 1:00-4:00 pm to which the entire community is invited
The exhibit will run through January 29, 2023