The latest edition of the North Coast Squid, a journal of writing and art,
North Coast Squid 7th Edition
Do you need some new reading material? We invite you to get your copy of the latest edition of the North Coast Squid, a journal of writing and art.
The publication, with more pages and more color images than ever, includes the work of 53 contributors with connections to the North Oregon Coast.
It was curated by Oregon authors, Omar El Akkad and Megan Kruse, and poet John Brehm, and features Neahkahnie resident Linda Cook’s stunning photograph on the cover.
The Squid is produced by a dedicated team of Hoffman volunteers and is funded mainly by sponsorships and the cover price. All proceeds benefit future editions of the publication. You can also purchase the Squid at the following locations:
- Astoria: Lucy’s Books
- Seaside: Beach Books
- Cannon Beach: Cannon Beach Art Gallery and Cannon Beach Books
- Manzanita: Manzanita News & Espresso, Wild Grocery, and Cloud & Leaf Book Store
- Wheeler: The Roost Café
- Rockaway Beach: The Offshore Grill Café
- Garibaldi: The Garibaldi Maritime Museum
- Tillamook: The Tillamook Pioneer Museum
- Pacific City: Rowboat Gallery
Once the Hoffman Gallery is open again, you can also purchase the publication there.