Volunteers at the Hoffman!
Huzzah to those who give their time and talents! The Hoffman thrives seventeen years on because volunteers are the heart and soul of our art center. In 2021 nearly 100 people pitched in to help the Hoffman evolve and persevere during another tough, exhausting year. We continue to offer weekly events through the gallery, visual arts, writing, clay services, and horticulture despite another year of obstacles.
The list of volunteer contributions, big and small, is a mile long. Volunteers keep our art center not just viable but advancing. In a real measure of success, volunteers made art available and a creative focus for our community this year.
We have openings! Come volunteer with us. Here are a few ideas, but volunteers often define their roles. The really fun part of volunteering is each of us decides what work will make us happy.
- Host a few hours every month in the gallery to meet art lovers and learn more about art.
- Help organize writing and author-related events if you love books and writing.
- Participate with the visual arts team to identify and present instructors.
- Dig, plant and weed in the Hoffman Wonder Garden if you love plants and being outside.
- Volunteer your spreadsheet skills if you love numbers and crossing the t’s.
- Help in the clay studio if you have ceramics experience to share.
Contact us at Volunteer Inquiry.