Cancellation policy 2.8.23:
- If the registrant is canceling a registration 14 or more days before the initial workshop date, they may request a 100% tuition refund less a $20 administrative processing fee.
- Or the registrant may decide to convert their registration payment to a donation to our scholarship fund so that others may take classes at no or reduced fees.
- If the registrant is canceling a registration 0 to 14 days before the workshop date, there is no refund available. If we are able to fill your spot, we will issue a 70% refund (tuition only). If we aren’t able to register someone else in your place, no refund is awarded.
- Refunds are issued by check or applied to the credit card that was used for registration.
- Multi-session workshops that are purchased as a series are not eligible for a refund unless the cancellation of the first session is made 14 or more days in advance. We do not refund individual sessions in a series.
The Hoffman Center may cancel a class or presentation at any time before the offering date. A complete (100%) refund to all registered participants will be promptly made by either check or credit card, whichever was used to originally register for the workshop.
There will be no service or processing fee reduction from this payment.