We’re always on the lookout for new arts and culture ideas that fit within our core programs: Ceramics, Visual Arts Education, Horticulture Education, and Writing. Whether workshops in ceramics, writing or visual arts, an author reading, or a presentation on gardening, we’re interested in hearing from you. All proposals will be routed to the relevant program committee for review.
Please allow a minimum of six weeks after we review and approve your proposal. This allows us plenty of time to complete materials and market your proposed class to potential attendees in advance of the scheduled class date(s).
- Check our program page to see which one is the best fit for your event.
- Check our calendar to pick a few available dates for your event.
- Fill out the online form and be sure to complete all the required fields
- Attach any relevant images that can be used to promote your class (photos of yourself, your work, etc.)
- Once you’ve completed the form, hit the SUBMIT button and you’ll receive an email confirmation
Questions? Feel free to contact us.